Tuesday 14 January 2014

Simple Party Dessert Ideas


Last week I shared with you birthday gift ideas for a 3 year old , as my baby girl is turning 3 in 3 days !! 

the presents have been bought and the bike is on its way from the USA !! so excited , so all that's left to plan is the party and food. This year with my operation the week after I opted to have a party in a play area , where the food , party bags and entertainment is all ready organised !!

I am however going to have some sweet treats at home too , here are a few cute, simple ideas ..




Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows ~ Tokyo Sugar 
Sugar Cookie Sprinkles ~ Cooking with my Kid 
Dipped Oreo's ~ Polkadot Prints
Fruit Kebabs ~ Heart felt Confessions  


I have a few ideas too ..

How about party decor .. I found this on Pinterest and I love it !!!




Do you have any simple party desserts or decor ideas ??? I would love to hear them :)

Claire x



No comments:

Post a Comment