Saturday 21 December 2013

Craft, Create & Inspire Linky Party (Holiday Addition)

How has your week been?   It’s  hard to believe that Christmas is 4 days away.  I have to admit I still have shopping to do and gifts to wrap  !.
So, whose ready to party? I am so glad you have stopped by to join us!  It’s so much fun to browse through your projects each week with a hot cup of tea and a sneaky chocolate hehehe

Featured projects from last week :



Rustic Christmas Card Star ~ The Casual Craftlete
DIY Rustic Wood Ornaments ~ Everyday Miija 
Candy Cane Cake ~ Say It with Cake 
Hexagon Thumbtacks ~ Crafting in The Rain


Be sure to Grab your Featured Button (html code on right hand sidebar)



Ready to get this weeks party started ???




  • Feel free to link up just about anything. Recipes, Tutorials,  Inspiration, Crafts, Printables
  •  I would {love} for you to follow my blog.
  • Please link to your specific post and not your entire blog.
  • Please add this party to your linky party list.
  • Take a few extra minutes to visit some of the bloggy goodness that has been linked up.
  • Most importantly: HAVE FUN! Feel free to grab my button from my and spread the linky fun.


  • 8 comments:

    1. Thanks for hosting and featuring my card, Claire! I love those hexagon thumbtacks. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You are very welcome :) thank you for stopping by to party with us !!

        Hope you have a lovely Christmas too xo

        Delete
    2. Thank you so much for featuring my cake, Claire! Great features! Merry Christmas!!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies

      1. It looks yummy and I love Candy canes , hehehe... thank you for stopping by to party with us !!

        Haver a lovely Christmas xo

        Delete
    3. Thank you Claire for the party
      I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies

      1. Thank you for partying with us Winnie :)

        Have a lovely Holiday too xo

        Delete
    4. Hello! Thank you for hosting this weekend linky ;) cheers!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies

      1. Thank you for stopping by and partying with us !!

        have a lovely holiday xo

        Delete