Tuesday 12 November 2013

This week I am ......


Its been i while since i have done one of these posts, but i thought it would be fun to bring it back.




Seeing ....

This lovely box of Christmas inspiration that i ordered !!!! 


Hearing ....

For most of the morning, Peppa Pig It almost feels like I have listened to 100 episodes. I have managed to get a few chores done though, we are now playing with lego.


Tasting ....

I am trying to eat healthy so lots of fruit, yoghurt's, jacket potatoes and I am loving fruit tea.


Feeling ....

A little tried today, but learning to enjoy the moments in life.. Loving the colour scheme in the picture and last weeks project life spread reflected that I am thinking that maybe i would like all my album that colour ??


So that's my week so far, how about you  ???



No comments:

Post a Comment