Friday 15 November 2013

Project Life ~ Making your own cards ....


I have been doing project life for almost 4 weeks , I am loving every minute and I am already looking forward to Sunday afternoon to work on this weeks spread .

I thought I would share with you, how I am going to incorporate using my paper stash in Project Life cards ..




I bought this Die set from Studio Calico , which works perfect with my Big Shot .. This set is ideal for PL as the rectangle is 3" x 4" and fits snugly into the pockets ... the banner, arrow, speech bubble and hello Die is great for embellishing..




I think this is a great way to use up those scraps and also use your favourite papers ..

I am in love with mint green, pink and grey so some of these will go into this weeks spread ,






Cute !!

 ~Cx



No comments:

Post a Comment