Tuesday 22 October 2013

Halloween Bat Toppers


A couple of fun things to share about this post/project...

I actually had time on Sunday (afternoon) to create these cuties, which if you have read my blog for a while you will know that my projects normally come to life in the evening when the girls are in bed.. So this was a refreshing change to create in natural daylight ..

These photos where taken using my new light box :) I am thinking of doing a separate post on that.
So it was early evening when I had my mini photo shoot...






My initial idea with these was to add glitter around the wings, but i didn't have any glitter glue (which would work perfectly) so i used Modge Podge and Shimmer glitter.. So after my first attempt I decided to leave the other two plain.

I love the googly eyes..

I glued a mini peg on the back so they can easily hold a mini treat bag closed..



(Inspired by Martha Stewart)

~ Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment