Tuesday 10 September 2013

The last days of summer ......



Its hard to believe that summer is over and that we are already into the first few days of autumn. Which is my favourite season, the crisp air, the colours, the clothes and i am looking forward to Movie nights snuggled in a blanket with hot chocolate :)

These are my girls on the last day of the summer holidays enjoying a yummy ice cream ( i think this photo will make a great scrapbooking page ). I have to admit i do miss them being at home and look forward to the weekend coming, just to enjoy being in their company.

September is almost like the start of a new year for me, especially this year. My eldest is in her first year of high school, my 6 year old is in her last year in the infants and this is the last year i will have at home with my baby before she starts school part time..

I know how important it is to enjoy the moment with them ...


No comments:

Post a Comment