Sunday 1 September 2013

Sunday Inspiration .....


This is the last weekend, of the long summer holidays. Its kinda bitter sweet as part of me is eager to get back into a routine and enjoy some quality time creating, whilst I know i will miss the girls and the constant flow of noise and laughter..

Today is a day for relaxing with tidying up thrown into the mix , comfy clothes and no make up ;)

So here is some Inspiration for the week ahead ...



Still very much inspired by mixed media and Art Journalling, I am working on my own journal and can't wait to share with you soon !!




How pretty are these bracelets ??? The colour, the style. In my eyes perfect :) 





Yellow, is my all-time favourite colour ( hence why lemon is part of my blog title). It makes a lovely complimentary colour. It look gorgeous with this smokey grey colour.Not to mention that Vase is to die for !! 




I recently found where to purchase this Tim Holtz clock and lets just say it is on my wish list... I think the possibilities are endless and could be switched to go with each season ..


And a little note, for you to remember ........ 






Have a great week :) 

Will be back tomorrow with details of a new challenge over @ Craft Blogging Central 




No comments:

Post a Comment