Wednesday 18 September 2013

Midweek ....


Just thought i would pop in and say a quick "hello" :)

As i wait for my much needed (strong ) morning cup of tea to cool down, children's programs play in the back ground and my baby girl is sat/layed colouring .... a typical morning for us..

I thought I would share a quick photo, some Midweek Inspiration.



There is something about hot air balloons that i find so inspiring. Maybe its the colours or the feeling of being free..

Or the dream that one day I may get to go on  hot air balloon ride, whatever the reason i find them fascinating..

I have seen a few stamps, paper and embellishments with the balloons too, I think they would make a great mixed media project, layout or canvas .....


I have a few errands to run today and a holiday mini album to complete !!! I am half way through and looking forward to taking some pictures to share with you ..

Oh and a little nose that needs to be wiped :)

What's inspiring you lately ???


p.s. don't forget to enter the little mini kit give-away i have going on at the moment 


Claire x 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment