Saturday 21 September 2013

Handmade gifts ...


Happy Saturday :)


I am so ready for the weekend, this week has been emotionally tough.. I am looking forward to a day hibernating at home .

I have lots of projects in the works to keep me busy, not to mention 4 girls at home :)

I thought I would share with you this quick notebook I made for one of the ladies that goes to the same craft class as me, she celebrated a special birthday yesterday ..


She loves floral papers , so that was the focal point for both the card and mini notebook..


This notebook was really simple to make, I just gathered a mixture of patterned, plain and even a music sheet to make the pages inside, used a paper piecer to make 2 holes and embroidery thread to tie everything together ..

The fun part is embellishing the cover,  using up your paper scraps is ideal for this project. I also included a mini glassine bag (underneath the crochet trim) and a blue tag..




What plans do you have this weekend ???

Any crafting ??

Claire x 




No comments:

Post a Comment