Monday 23 September 2013

Enjoying the moment


This past week was a tough emotional one for me :(.

So a day of  fun and surprisingly warm weather yesterday, was just what i needed to remind myself to enjoy the moments.

It was also a great opportunity to take my camera and take some photos, I miss carrying  my camera round and just snapping away, I must remember to take it with me more often..

Here are some photos from yesterday ..









We took the girls on a canal boat.. So relaxing !!!! They even had a go a steering so much fun !!!




Enjoying a go a graffiti art !!


I spent some time this weekend making "Autumn" inspired embellishments... I have to say that these Yo-Yo's are rather addictive. But they are the perfect quick project to make when you haven't got a lot of time..


The rest of my day will be spent tidying and a quick trip to the shops and maybe some more Yo-Yo making.

Happy Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment