Sunday 25 August 2013

Sunday Inspiration .....

Hello Friends,

Hope you have had a great week ???? This week has been a lot calmer and I have been able to joy some crafting with the girls and having no real plans, just enjoying the moment..

So here is some inspiration for the week to come ...



I rarely have any time for sewing, these days .... which makes me sad, so i have been looking for simple projects to complete and i love these fabric flowers, they could also double up for mixed media embellishments.




I am still working on making the most of my craft space and i think this is a great idea for storing paper!!




The School Holidays are almost over :( but i think this would make a perfect rainy day craft activity, my younger 2 girls would love this !!!! .... maybe have a craft mat down !!!




I know we are still technically still in summer, but autumn is my favourite season... I love this outfit combination....




I think mini canvas are soooooo cute , they make a great decoration  pieces too ... I love the Girlie Grunge look, this site is a great source of inspiration and ideas ....


I hope you have a great Sunday..

Any Fun plans ??





No comments:

Post a Comment