Sunday 18 August 2013

Sunday Inspiration


The past couple of weeks have been really busy and i have been unable to post my usual "Sunday Inspiration" post ..

Today is calmer and i am looking forward to a much more relaxing Sunday, well as relaxing as it can be ;)

Here are 5 things that are inspiring me ......




I really like the idea of having a blogging planner, as a way of keeping ideas, links and topics in one place. I love the pattern on the paper too..




Art Journaling, i am currently working on my own art journal at a local class. I love how it is allowing me to experiment with different mediums and colours and define my own style , looking forward to sharing with you all soon :)

I also started a Art journal pinterest board, you can follow here 



I am always on the look out for new, simple, tasty dinner ideas that the girls will like too.. these sound perfect ;)

Dump 1 envelope of taco seasoning, 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts a jar of salsa in the crockpot, stir and cook on high(4-6 hrs.) or low(6-8 hrs.) Should be able to shred with a fork. Place meat mixture in tortillas and top with your favorite toppings!





Completely in love with this style, it is so me. The colours are perfect.




Have an awesome Sunday !!! don't forget to share what's inspiring you !

No comments:

Post a Comment