Thursday 22 August 2013

My 5 Favourite Craft Tools ........

I thought it would be fun to do a mini series, sharing a variety of my 5 favourite things, all craft related of course..

Today i am sharing my 5 favourite craft tools .....


This was fairly easy for me to decide on, as i use these almost everyday ....

1. Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Craft Knife , i honestly love this knife, it is so easy to use, it makes cutting out those awkward flowers easy to cut...

2. Tim Holtz - Edge Distresser, this is great for adding texture to your paper. I like the added interest it creates on your projects.

3. Beacon 3-1 Glue , I have tried many glues over the past year, but for me this is the best.

4.Corner Punch - I picked this corner punch up at my local craft store, it wasn't expensive and it is compact enough to keep in my carousel (another post on that later) the rounded corners on a project are a perfect way to polishing of your project.

5. ATG - This is a fairly new purchase and i am still getting used to it, and i hadn't realised that the refills where as expensive as they are , but the tape does seem to last a long time, so maybe the refills are worth it ??

What are your favourite tools ???

No comments:

Post a Comment