Sunday 14 July 2013

Sunday Inspiration .....

Happy Sunday :)

If I was to describe this week in one word, I would say Hot!

Not much time for creating this past week either :( but hoping to change that this week !

So here is some inspiration to get us going for the week ahead ....

 

Source

Lets just say I have got through a lot of ice pops this week! But the idea of making fruit ice pop's sounds even better ;)

 

Source

Prima flowers , I really love these and can not wait to recieve my order to use on some projects...

Here is another page from my happy little moments book, loving the colour scheme and the layering...

 

Source

I came across this pin on Pinterest :) and I love the storage idea... How cute does everything look ??

 

Source

Seriously loving this quote ;)

So what's inspiring you ??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment