Friday 26 July 2013

Sketchbook 365 Challenge layout

Scrap365 is my favourite magazine , I have been wanting to take part in one of their sketchbook 365 challenges for a while..

So here is my entry for the August Sketch Challenge, which closes August 8th , so you still have time to enter too!!

Here is the sketch.

I personally love this layout..

Here is my interpretation...

I used mostly this months Studio Calico scrapbook kit (my favourite so far)..

I wanted to the colours to reflect the photo, so pink from my baby girl and the yellow/gold of the Egyptian sand..

These cork Thickers were also part of the kit and match the theme beautifully.

I included a doilie and a glassine bag.

There are some really great layouts inspired by this sketch too..

Good luck if you enter too

 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo and page. Love your colour choices and the scattered circles :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much !

      Thank you for stopping by

      Claire x

      Delete