Wednesday 19 June 2013

1st Local Craft Class... Watercolour Cards

The weather is a little gloomy here today, but I just had to take some photos to show you what I made at a local craft class last night ..

I had so much fun....

The atmosphere and the other ladies were lovely, I felt right at home .

This was the first card I made, using ink as a watercolour , is a new technique for me, just shows how versatile some products can be!

This is definitely something I will experiment with on many more projects..

Here is the second card I made ...

Again same technique using different colours.. Not sure if you can tell on the photograph but the little girl is layered so it gives a 3d effect.

Not only did I learn a few helpful hints and tips, it was so nice to enjoy a little bit of me time. It was equally as nice to spend it with people how enjoy the same things too!

Looking forward to next week already ;)

Happy crafting

 

No comments:

Post a Comment