Sunday 12 May 2013

Inspire ......

For the last couple of weeks I have been working my way through a couple awesome online classes over @ Shimelle.com

Although blogging isn't new to me I used to blog here , starting a blog with "clearer" intension is. I know that I want to share my love of crafting with paper with you, my shop and a place to stop by where you can leave feeling inspired to have a go at your own projects..

I also wanted to add the fun element back into blogging !

So taking the Scrapbooking for Bloggers class, is just perfect to help me set goals and achieve them..

So prompt one is to clarify my personal intentions! I chose the word "INSPIRE" as that what I hope to achieve not only for my readers but for myself too!

This is the photo I took with my IPhone, showing how I blog, currently on my iPad, one of my favourite designers Amy Tangerine and some of my favourite embelishments !

I also photographed the layout with my camera too !! I treated myself to a new canon printer this weekend !! So I can finally print my photos and use them in my projects !! Cannot tell you how excited I have been..

So instead of using the photo on a scrapbook page I intend on making a mini album of my blog, goals, hopes and thoughts..

This is my Sunday afternoon plan ;) but will see how the girls behave ..

Claire x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment