Saturday 4 May 2013

Friday Favourites ... On a Saturday !!

So I had intended for this post for yesterday, but the day started with a headache for me and my baby girl with a temperature ...not to mention a huge! To do list ...


However, I wanted to share with you my favourite product at the moment !!
Stampin Up's " Capturing This and That " new product line..

Swoon !!
As a Stampin Up Demonstrator I was lucky enough to have a sneak peak at this product line earlier this week, and I have to say I love it !! The colours, the sentiments , the journal everything !!


Right now until the end of May you can buy the bundle which includes :
Journal
Stickers
Designer paper
Rotary stamp
Washi tape !!
For £29.94 which also includes a 15%


If you would like to purchase your own bundle! Send me an email @ lemonpaperdesign@gmail.com


Happy crafting !

No comments:

Post a Comment