Tuesday 23 April 2013

Mini note book

Whilst I love to scrapbook and work on layouts, sometime i just don't get the chance :( however I do love to create quick and useful projects with paper.

This mini notebook is great for using up those scraps and also as a last minute gift..

 

My notebook measure 4.5" x 4.5" but you could make yours any size you like..

This is definitely a "nap time" project from start to finish.

Gather up your scraps, odd embellishments, ribbons and chip board.

Cut your chip board to the required as well as your notebook paper, I used a mixture of plain white paper and patterned paper.

Design both the front and back of the chip board, embellish.

 

Punch a hole in the too left corner and add your ring binder, for a little something extra I tied ribbon onto the ring too!

That's it !

 

How do you use up your scraps ?


Claire x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment