Tuesday 30 April 2013

Doing what you love ....

This past weekend I had the opportunity to "Do what I love"

It's not very often (at all) that I have a day off, especially on a Saturday ! But that's when great family comes in to help look after the girls, so I could spend the day paper crafting !!

It was lovely to learn new techniques, work with new products and spend time with other people who have an equal love of paper..

Here's what I crafted !!

 

I made this cute hostess box, which you can keep notecards and envelopes.

 

Gift card holder :)

Mini card , loved this stamp set and co-ordinating punch !!

And I also made a mini album, which is the project right at the back, here is the inside...

I loved making this, I am planning on making another one for my mums birthday ...

I also made a thank you card for my aunty who looked after my girls.

All the products used on the day were by Stampin Up including the stamp sets and punches ...

It was a great day, lots of laughs and giggles and it was nice to see Victoria again !!

Here's to doing what you love !!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. I love everything you've made here. The album is lovely and the gift card holder is such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen,

      It was a lovely day! I came home with so many ideas and inspiration just need to find the time to make them ;)

      Thank you for stopping by

      Claire x

      Delete