Thursday 25 April 2013

5 Ideas for using a Mason Jar Stamp

One of my favourite stamps is my Mason Jar Stamp..

I have both a large one and a smaller one with hearts inside, cute...

 

I have made a few notecards and gift tags with them, but I want to create other things with them too..

 

So a quick search on Pinterest I found these and I thought I would share them with you ....

5 things to Make with a Mason Jar Stamp ...

Mason Jar Card @ Andreas Creative Paper Trail

Button Gift Tags @ Bonkers about Buttons

Mason Jar Card with Sequins !! @ Little miss paper craft

 

Sentiment Pouches @ Crescendoh.com

 

Shaker Card @ Prairie Paper and ink

Lots of inspiration and great blogs too!

Which was your favourite ??

Have you created anything using a mason Jar Stamp? I would love for you to share it, please leave a link below ;)

 

Claire x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment